5 Reasons Why You Should Use An Evanston Real Estate AgentIf you are planning on buying or selling real estate, you might hope that you can do so without enlisting a professional Evanston real estate agent. However, an Evanston real estate agent or Evanston real estate broker is someone that you can rely on to expertly handle property transactions. While purchasing or selling real estate without an Evanston real estate broker is technically feasible, it is not a wise choice. Instead, you should use an Evanston real estate broker for the following five reasons:
- They Have Market Intel – The real estate market is complicated, fast-paced, and competitive. With an Evanston real estate agent, you get to utilize market intelligence and expertise. Your Evanston real estate agent knows everything about the current state of the market to guide you on how to go about buying and selling property.
- They Have Extensive Experience – It takes time and education to become a successful Evanston real estate agent. A good Evanston real estate agent has years of experience under their belt so they are familiar with all kinds of transactions. With an experienced Evanston buyers agent or Evanston sellers agent, everything will run smoothly.
- They Are Skillful Negotiators – An Evanston real estate agent is a skilled negotiator. They’ve learned the ropes on how to achieve their desired outcome through negotiation. An Evanston buyers agent will negotiate to get you a price within your budget while an Evanston sellers agent will negotiate to get as close to the asking price as possible.
- They Have Qualified Leads – Additionally, an Evanston real estate agent can connect you with qualified leads, whether you’re buying or selling. If you’re buying a home, your Evanston buyers agent knows what properties are available that would be a good fit. If you’re selling property, your Evanston listing agent can reach out to interested buyers.
- They Have Lots Of Connections – A good Evanston real estate agent has a big network of professionals in the industry. If you need someone to get you in touch with a mortgage lender, inspector, appraiser, or anything else, an Evanston real estate agent will connect you with the right people.
How Does An Evanston Listing Agent Or Evanston Sellers Agent Sell Real Estate?An Evanston listing agent or Evanston sellers agent assists a home owner in selling their property. A good Evanston listing agent will work closely with their clients to get to know their goals, the property’s features, and more. Every Evanston sellers agent has a different process for working with sellers, but they generally execute the same tasks. When you work with an Evanston listing agent, you can expect them to carry out the following steps:
- Assess The Home’s Value To Decide A Listing Price – First, your Evanston listing agent will get to know your home, what it offers, and how it compares to other places for sale in your area. The Evanston listing agent will then suggest a price to list at based on its current value in the market.
- Help With Staging & Photography – Great staging and photography make all the difference in real estate. An Evanston listing agent can make suggestions on what to do to stage the home beautifully to entice buyers. Your Evanston listing agent can also connect you with a photographer to take stunning, high-quality photos to be showcased online.
- List The Home On Several Databases – Once you’ve settled on a listing price, your Evanston listing agent will add your home to several listing platforms and databases. This allows a prospective buyer or an Evanston buyers agent to learn about your home’s incredible features.
- Plan & Host Showings – An Evanston listing agent will be in charge of showing your home to potential buyers. A good Evanston sellers agent will mention all of your home’s wonderful qualities so that buyers can learn more.
- Receive Offers & Negotiate – If everything goes according to plan, an Evanston buyers agent will submit an offer to your Evanston sellers agent. The Evanston sellers agent will let you know what their terms are, and they will help you decide if it’s an offer worth accepting. Your Evanston sellers agent will also skillfully negotiate on your behalf.
- Take Care Of The Sales Contract & Closing – After you accept a great offer, the process is not quite finished yet. Your Evanston sellers agent should then take care of the contracts and help you with anything else to reach closing smoothly and efficiently.